Reservations and Rentals
Reservation requests must be submitted at least 10 business days in advance of event date and time.
If you are requesting on behalf of a student club/org, only e-board schedulers have access to submit requests.
Note: We respond to most requests within 3 business days. For any issues/questions, please contact us at email@example.com.
How To Make A Reservation
To reserve space at the BRIC:
- Visit https://25live.collegenet.com/pro/cpp
- Login with your Bronco username and password
- Select “Create an Event”
Enter basic event information:
- Event Name
- Event Type – make sure to select one of the BRIC options
- Do not submit request under ‘Blank – Do not use’
- Primary Organization – select the organization or department you are requesting on behalf of
- Additional Organizations – select any organizations or departments that may also be involved with this request or is co-sponsoring the event
- Expected Head Count
- Event Description
Date and Time:
- Event Start Date
- Event Start Time to End Time
- Additional Time (Click on the downward arrow to expand the section)
- Enter any additional time needed for the event (set up/take down/etc.)
- Click ‘Repeating Pattern’ for reservations that will occur multiple times
- Select the pattern for repetition from the drop down menu (weekly/monthly/etc)
- Type in “BRIC” and press enter
- Scroll through the BRIC locations and select the one(s) you’re interested in by clicking ‘Reserve’
- Locations you’ve selected will appear on the bottom of that section. Make sure to edit Layout and Setup Instructions as needed by selecting ‘View Occurrences’.
If you’re not interested in using any of our equipment (pool deck games, tables, chairs, etc.), move on from this section without selections. Otherwise:
- Click ‘More Options’ > ‘Categories’
- Check mark ‘BRIC / Campus Recreation’
- Click ‘Search’
- Scroll through the list of Resources and select the one(s) you’re interested in by clicking ‘Reserve’
- Resources you’ve selected will appear on the bottom of that section. Make sure to edit Quantity and Setup Instructions as needed by selecting ‘View Occurrences’.
Use this section to attach food handler’s permits if your group intends to use grills.
- Scheduler – this is the person submitting the request
- Requester – this is typically same as Scheduler. It is the point of contact for this request
- Additional Contact / Onsite Contacts – optional, use as you wish
Requirements will vary depending on which Event Type you selected. Answer the questions as applicable. If none are applicable, select the last option for “*I acknowledge that I do not need any of the above requirements.”
This is your space to add any comments for us.
On the bottom right corner
Interested in creating a program with Campus Recreation, fill out the form below.