The Intramural Sports program strives to provide opportunities for the university community to participate in various sports through leagues and tournaments in a dynamic, fun and recreational environment.
You can create an Intramural Sports team or join a team and play games each week. Looking for a team? Email email@example.com and we will provide you with more guidance.
Create or Join a Team (Students/BRIC Members)
- Order your $20 IM All Access Pass at asiportal.cpp.edu in order to access IMleagues
- Click on “Create/Join an IM Team” to log in to IMLeagues account
- Pick your sport and division
- On the CPP IMLeagues homepage, you can see all of the scheduled timeslots. You can:
- Pick a timeslot and create a team
- Join an existing team
- Sign up as a free agent for teams that need more players
Note: You may use your semester Program Credits to purchase your All Access Pass for FREE! Go to the BRIC front desk for more info!
The deadline to create teams is Monday, Sept 27 at 5pm. Intramural Leagues will start the following Monday. Teams can continue to add new players during the regular season.
If you do not have a team and don’t want to create your own, then you can sign up as a free agent. If you sign up as a free agent, it is highly recommended that you actively seek out teams to join through IMleagues. Free agents can request to join a team on IMLeagues or email firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance in finding a team.
Registration is open for the in-person and virtual sports listed below! Click on a sport and you’ll be directed to IMLeagues.
The leagues will consist of Co-rec, Women’s and Men’s divisions.
The regular season will be 5 weeks long.