The Intramural Sports program strives to provide opportunities for the university community to participate in various sports through leagues and tournaments in a dynamic, fun and recreational environment.
This semester will have a variety of in-person and virtual offerings for leagues and tournaments! You can create an Intramural Sports team or join a team and play games each week. Looking for a team? Just email email@example.com and we will provide you with more guidance.
Create or Join a Team (Students/BRIC Members)
- Order your FREE All Access Pass at asiportal.cpp.edu in order to access to IMleagues
- Click on “Create/Join an IM Team” to log in to IMLeagues account
- Pick your sport and division
- On the CPP IMLeagues homepage, you can see all of the scheduled timeslots. You can:
- Pick a timeslot and create a team
- Join an existing team
- Sign up as a free agent for teams that need more players
The deadline to create teams is Monday, Sept 27 at 5pm. Intramural Leagues will start the following Monday. Teams can continue to add new players during the regular season.
If you do not have a team and don’t want to create your own, then you can sign up as a free agent. If you sign up as a free agent, it is highly recommended that you actively seek out teams to join through IMleagues or email firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance in finding a team.
Registration is open for the in-person and virtual sports listed below! Click on a sport and you’ll be directed to IMLeagues.
The leagues will consist of Co-rec, Women’s and Men’s divisions.
The regular season will be 5 weeks long.