- Studio equipment is for use during scheduled classes and must remain in the group fitness studio.
- Individuals are prohibited from:
- Using tape or other marking materials on walls, doors or floor surfaces unless approved by ASI Campus Recreation staff
- Touching or leaning on the mirrors
- Spitting anywhere except in designate trash receptacles
- Full contact training (including, but not limited to, wrestling, grappling and Muy Thai) outside of supervised instructional clinics or authorized sport club practices
- Only authorized and trained ASI Campus Recreation staff are permitted to operate audio equipment and unlock equipment storage.
- The studios are available for open recreation usage during designated times.
- Monopolization of a studio during open recreation usage, as determined by ASI Campus Recreation staff, is not permitted. Groups of four or more must secure an advanced reservation.
- Participants must supply personal hand wraps when using boxing gloves and protective hand gear is required when using the heavy bag.
Two multi-purpose studios offer a variety of group fitness classes such as Zumba, Body Sculpt, and Trim N Tone. These studios offer mirrored walls and hardwood flooring. The multi-purpose studios are available for individual use when a class or clinic is not scheduled.
This studio features state-of-the-art Star Trac spin bikes and is dedicated to creating a unique indoor cycling experience.
This specialized studio is equipped with TRX® and boxing equipment and is available for use when a class or clinic is not scheduled. Hand wraps and protective hand gear is required for any bag work.
This unique studio offers a peaceful atmosphere for yoga and Pilates group training.