To provide recreational opportunities that inspire and cultivate healthy lifestyles, continuous personal growth, and a sense of community in an inclusive environment.
Note: During the BRIC Pilot Reopening, the only lockers available are day use lockers on the third floor. We look forward to expanding our facility and amenity offerings this Fall.
- An ADA accessible universal changing room that includes a toilet, sink, shower, and lockers to accommodate transgender or non-conforming people, people who need assistance, and people with disabilities
- Lockers are available for day-use at no cost.
- Semester long rental lockers also available upon request. Inquire at the front desk.
- Additional day use lockers are available on the first floor, second floor, and third floor
- 6 accessible day use lockers in both the women’s and men’s locker rooms
- An inclusive line of fitness equipment and machines that accommodate people with disabilities
- A pool lift for people that need assistance into the pool
- Please direct any accessibility concerns or a requests regarding facilities, programs, or events at the BRIC to firstname.lastname@example.org