Valentine’s Day is a day filled with romance and love. It’s a time to express our feelings for the ones we care about, but let’s face it, it isn’t cheap! Here are 10 easy ways to NOT break the bank on Valentine’s Day!
1. This year, Valentine’s day decided to land on a Wednesday, so staying in and having a cute study date is perfectly fine!
2. Go on an adventure and take your valentine on a hike! What’s more romantic than a Valentine’s date in nature?
3. Dazzle your valentine with your cooking skills! Pasta is a great dish that is both inexpensive and easy to make. It’ll also impress your date.
4. Take your valentine out for a romantic picnic! A night under the stars is romantic any day of the year, you can have it in any location that you find special such as the beach, the park or even a rooftop.
5. You can stay in and get cozy with a Netflix night! Spend the night in your pajamas with your beloved and watch all your fave shows.
6. Express your love to your significant other with a heartfelt homemade gift. A simple photo collage is a great way to show off all the cute memories that you’ve had!
7. Nothing says exactly what you feel more than a handwritten card! Simply write what you want and decorate it, and your Valentine will love it because you made it!
8. To add to that, a homemade coupon book is great. You can add things such as free massage coupons, date night coupons and whatever else your valentine would enjoy!
9. If your valentine is really the one, they will understand that gifts aren’t as important as simply being with you!
10. If you don’t have a valentine, it’s perfectly fine because there are so many of us that don’t. Spend the day with your friends or maybe even throw a single’s only party!
No matter what you decide to do on this very special day, remember that it is not about the gifts or the plans, it’s about the celebration of your love. If you don’t have a valentine this year, cheer up because there is, indeed, someone out there for you!
How will you woo your honey this Valentine’s Day? Share with us using #CampusCropChat on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram. Don’t forget to follow us on Snapchat at @ASICPP!
(All gifs via Giphy)