While the end of a quarter always warrants the happiest of feels, it also brings a whole set of other unfortunate feels. This is typical while waiting for final grades to make it onto BroncoDirect. Below are all the feels we experience when waiting for final grades.
1. Feelings of excitement because you feel like your odds of getting good grades are looking pretty sweet.
2. Feelings of impending dreadfulness because what if your odds aren’t that sweet and you’ve just gotten cockier in your old age.
3. Feelings of anxiety because your professors are taking longer than you’d like for them to put up the final grades.
What do you mean professors have lives outside of school?
4. Feelings of even more anxiety as you excessively refresh BroncoDirect with hopes that grades will appear, even though the class officially ended yesterday…
5. Feelings of frustration when your friends have already received their final grades and you’re still left high and dry.
6. Feelings of delirium that are still slightly prevalent from final exams the week prior as your sleep schedule returns to normal.
7. Feelings of hunger because the only meal you’ve had for the last few days is coffee and Hot Cheetos during those cram sessions.
8. Feelings of regret because you totally could’ve done better in that one class if you tried harder rather than binge-watch Criminal Minds for 11 consecutive hours.
It isn’t our fault. Matthew Gray Gubler is just too dreamy.
9. Feelings of pure, unadulterated impatience because it’s been a few days and still no grades.
10. Feelings of exhaustion because you’ll have to go through the same process again at the end of next quarter.
And then finally seeing your uploaded grades…
What are some of you feels you experience when waiting for final grades? Share with us using the hashtag #CampusCropChat on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram, and remember to follow us on Snapchat at @asicpp.