Family Swim Day
BRIC members are free and are welcome and encouraged to bring their friends and family with them as guests. Any guests who are non-members are only $3 and may pay at the BRIC front desk upon arrival. Children are also welcome!
Dates: Every Friday starting June 7 to August 9
Time: Noon-7 p.m.
Location: BRIC pool
- Family Swim is open to anyone that has membership eligibility as well as anyone they want to bring in for family swim (ie. Spouse/partners/family members/kids)
- The only minors allowed in will be those in which their parent or legal guardian are also entering (for purposes of waivers)
- All non-members entering for family swim, including minors, will pay the $3 day rate and have a waiver signed
- Everyone entering for Family Swim will receive a wristband
- Parents/legal guardians must be present on the pool deck and in control of the minors they are watching
- Minors under the age of 6 or those wearing lifejackets must have an adult guardian in the water with them at all times
For any other questions, please email email@example.com.