Who doesn’t love awards season? I mean, how else would the press manage to gather a large amount of attractive celebrities into a single room for the night? The result – sometimes humorous, sometimes a terrible hot mess – is always an all around good time.
In honor of the Golden Globes airing on NBC a few weeks back, below is 15 times we totally related to the 2016 Golden Globes.
1. When you already know something won’t go your way and you just accept your fate like,
2. When your friend makes a total fool out of him or herself, and you’re just enjoying the show.
3. When you’re sick but everyone else is happy and healthy and you’re just like,
4. When that one annoying person you dislike gets called out, and you’re trying to hide your amusement.
5. When you squeeze by a hater at a club, who’s clearly talking bad about you with their friends.
Unfazed. Too busy killin’ it.
6. When you do well on an exam you thought you totally failed.
7. When you and your bestie are forced to attend an event you’d rather not attend, so you both show up like,
Yes, hello. Royalty has arrived.
8. When you’re at a social event and notice someone you’ve been avoiding, so you bolt out of there like,
Start the car, start the car.
9. When you encounter “All Lives Matter” people.
10. When you see someone attractive.
Congrats on the face.
11. When people who always get A’s on exams like to constantly talk about the fact that they always get A’s on exams.
12. When someone tries to tell you that Ryan Gosling is off the market and like, has a child and everything.
13. When someone makes a joke about something you’re low-key insecure or sensitive about.
14. When you’re clearly the most fabulous person in the room.
15. When you realize that the Oscar nominations once again lack in diversity.
*All gifs courtesy of tumblr.com.