New quarter, new classes! Looking to workout with your pals and fellow Broncos? Luckily for you, Associated Students, Inc. (ASI) Campus Recreation offers Group Fitness Classes in the Bronco Recreation and Intramural Complex (BRIC). Enhance your workouts with new challenges that will push your fitness limits. From sunrise yoga to kickboxing, the BRIC has all the classes you need to get and stay fit!
View the full quarter (Monday, Mar. 30 to Friday, June 5) schedule here:
For the PDF version, click here.
So come by with your favorite work out buddies to practice a new type of exercise!
For more information, please visit the BRIC (Bldg. 42), call (909) 869-2109 or visit our website here. To keep up with all things Campus Recreation, like and follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram. Don’t forget to use #Rechargecpp to share with us the many ways you recharge at the BRIC. Your post could be featured on our Instagram!
Edit: The following classes have been cancelled and/or replaced:
- Piloxing on Mondays at noon has been cancelled
- Jazzercize on Tuesdays at noon has been cancelled
- Turbo Kick on Tuesdays at 6 p.m. has been cancelled
- Zumba on Wednesdays at 5:30 p.m. has been cancelled
- TRX Suspension Training on Thursdays at 11 a.m. has been cancelled
- U-Jam on Thursdays at 6:30 p.m. has been replaced with Butts ‘N Guts at 6:30 p.m., followed by Core Express at 7 p.m.
- Zumba on Thursdays at 7:30 p.m. has been cancelled